Personalisation is at the heart of every nutrition consultation. Your long-term health and wellness is centred around an evidence based nutritional health plan without complicated rules and restrictions. You will be provided with easy lifestyle and menu modifications as well as ongoing support that will educate you with the practical life skills that allow you to achieve your goals.
Initial Consultation (1 hour) $90
- Discussion of current lifestyle, habits and eating patterns.
- Feedback about food record completed prior to consultation.
- Explanation of performance goals rather than outcome based goals.
- Set goals about what you would like to achieve or better understand.
- Follow up report and nutritional health plan explained. This will include your goals, recommendations, tips and resources based on your needs.
Follow up and Review Consultations (30 minutes) $50
- Review of performance goals and practical steps for progress.
- Personalised education to support your goals.
- Nutritional health plan reviewed and modified
Skype Consultations and Home Visits** are also available.
**Home Visits – price is dependent on location.
Embracing Change Package Deal
Initial Consultation (1 hour) + 5 review appointments (30 minutes) $290
$90* + ($40 x 5) = $290
- 5 x 30 minute scheduled monthly appointments.
- Personalised action and nutritional health plan.
*Initial consultation paid in full on first visit and direct debit can be arranged for the 5 review appointments. Appointments must be scheduled within the five month period following the initial appointment.
Terms and Conditions
All sessions require full payment at the time of the appointment.
If paying by credit card, the payment will have a surcharge added; 1.9% per tap, insert or swipe or 2.2% per keyed in transaction.
Skype consultations require full payment 48 hours prior to the appointment.
The Embracing Change Package payment can be made in full at the first consultation or alternatively direct debit of $40 per month for the following 5 months.
Your appointments are scheduled especially for you and while it’s understood that you may have circumstances where you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, a minimum of 24 hours notice is required. If less than the minimum notice of 24 hours is given or the appointment is missed, the full fee will be charged.
Health fund and Medicare rebates
Embracing Nutrition does not offer Medicare or health fund rebates for our services.