- 1 small tin springwater tuna, drained
- 1/4 avocado, mashed
- 25g Danish fetta, mashed
- fresh mint leaves
- 2 slices light rye sourdough bread
On the side is brown lentils, diced tomatoes with red onion, garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, sweet paprika and chilli flakes.
- 1 medium salmon fillet, skin on
- 1/2 cup sweet potato, sliced and roasted
- 1/2 cup zucchini, sliced and steamed
- 5 asparagus spears, steamed
- Lime juice and chilli flakes to flavour or alternatively season with salt and pepper
Slice sweet potato thinly and spray with EVOO, place on a tray in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Coat salmon in EVOO, lime juice and chilli flakes and grill. Steam asparagus and zucchini. Place extra lime juice and chilli flakes over veggies when serving.