- ½ cup Body Fuel Mix (Coles)
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup mixed quinoa
- ½ cup almond meal (flour of your choice)
- 2 tbs butter (maybe a tad more)
- 1 tbs rice malt syrup (God forbid! YES IT’S SUGAR!)
- 1 tbs stevia (OH YES! A SUGAR substitute!)
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp bicarb soda
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 170℃.
- Chop up butter and mix with stevia, rice malt syrup and egg.
- Crush body fuel mix.
- Add body fuel mix, oats, quinoa and almond meal.
- Portion and roll into balls and flatten, place on lined oven tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 170℃.
- Allow to cool before serving.
This is just one boiled egg mashed with a mix of *natural yoghurt, curry powder, cracked pepper. Serve on brown rice cakes with tomato or cucumber.
*Natural yoghurt can be replaced with mayonnaise. Not salt has been added due to the content of salt in curry powder.